NFPA President Jim Pauley and other members of the senior staff took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge this morning at NFPA headquarters in Quincy, MA -- and challenged other organizations to take the plunge!
Members of NFPA's senior staff, including President Jim Pauley, this morning took part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, a fundraising effort for the ALS Asociation, which is leading the fight to treat and cure ALS (also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease). Before the icy water was dumped over their heads, the senior staff threw down the guantlet to 10 other organizations to participate in the fundraiser.
- American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA)
- ASTM International
- Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition (HFSC)
- International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- International Fire Marshals Association (IFMA)
- National Association of State Fire Marshals (NASFM)
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE)
So which of the organizations challenged today will brave the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Video of today's NFPA Ice Bucket Challenge coming soon!