During today's NFPA Association Technical Meeting in Las Vegas, the following action has taken place on NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting.
- 1971-1 Motion to Accept Comment 1971-65 failed.
- 1971-2 Motion to Return a portion of a Report in the form of Proposal 1971-82 and related Comment 1971-160 was not pursued since it was a Related Motion to 1971-1 which serves as the representative motion for purposes of debate and vote on the proposed action.
- 1971-3 Motion to Accept Comment 1971-69 was not pursued.
- 1971-4 Motion to Return a portion of a Report in the form of Proposal 1971-139 and related Comment 1971-75; and Accept an Identifiable Part of Comment 1971-109 was not pursued.
- 1971-5 Motion to Accept Comment 1971-120 was not pursued.
- 1971-6 Motion to Return a portion of a Report in the form of an Identifiable Part of Proposal 1971-138 and related Comment 1971-99 failed.
- 1971-7 Motion to Return a portion of a Report in the form of Proposal 1971-81 and related Comment 1971-136 was not pursued.
NFPA 1971 was passed with no amending motions. NFPA 1971 COMPLETED.