We are now accepting proposals for educational presentations at the 2016 NFPA Conference & Expo. We invite you to share your knowledge with your peers as a presenter in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 13-16, 2016. Please complete this application by Monday, September 14, 2015 at 5:00 pm EDT.
Topics may include: Electrical, Fire Protection Engineering, Fire and Emergency Services, Emergency Preparedness/Business Continuity, Building and Life Safety, Health Care, Loss Control/Prevention, Detection and Notification, Fire Suppression, Codes and Standards and Public Education.
NFPA will review all presentation proposals. Selections will be made based on quality, relevance, focus, practical application, and on the presenter’s experience and credentials. Submissions emphasizing a specific product or manufacturer will not be considered.
Just a few of the benefits of presenting at NFPA Conference & Expo:
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- Increase your exposure and visibility in your industry
- Add to your resume and your list of achievements
- Meet valuable contacts and resources for your professional network
- Receive a complimentary registration to NFPA Conference & Expo
If your proposal is accepted, you will be required to submit a handout by May 1, 2016. Continuing education credits (CEUs) will be awarded for all education sessions. Submit your proposal now.
For assistance or questions regarding:
- Content of your proposed presentation, please contact Stacey Moriarty
- The call for presentations process, please contact Andrea White