The NFPA Technical Meeting (Tech Session) is an important step in developing a complete record to assist the Standards Council in determining the degree of consensus achieved on proposed changes to NFPA documents. During this meeting, NFPA members are given an opportunity to vote on proposed changes and members of the public can voice their opinions on these actions.
The Tech Session today in Las Vegas will consider the following NFPA documents:
Thursday, June 12, 2014
- NFPA 720, Standard for the Installation of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection and Warning Equipment
- NFPA 59, Utility LP-Gas Plant Code
- NFPA 54, National Fuel Gas Code
- NFPA 70E®, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- NFPA 99, Health Care Facilities Code
- NFPA 703, Standard for Fire Retardant-Treated Wood and Fire-Retardant Coatings for Building Materials
- NFPA 101®, Life Safety Code®
- NFPA 5000®, Building Construction and Safety Code®
Follow this blog for updates as they happen from the Tech Session.