The October 2012 issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll find:
- Information about the Firewise program’s latest community milestone!
- Reports that explain how certain areas around the country, including the west and northeast, will continue to experience high wildfire risk, and why
- A link to an FAC article reprint from the September/October issue of Journal, chronicling the coalition’s visit to Colorado after the Waldo Canyon Fire
- A link to the recent free FAC webinar that explains more about the national effort and how NFPA and Firewise play a role in the initiative
- Information about Aron Anderson, the newest member to join our wildfire division’s team
Sign up today to receive Fire Break each month via e-mail. It's free and will keep you up to date on the latest news and information on mitigating your wildfire risk to take back to your communities, organization or fire house.