Do you want to make a difference? We have an ideal opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to independently plan and direct projects within the Association budget and specified deadlines. Identifies project objectives, coordinates resources and oversees team members to deliver project results.
- Develop marketing plan and budget for NFPA’s publications products.
- Monitor publications revenue budget. Recommend modifications to strategy to reach revenue goals.
- Manage marketing promotions and new product introductions, to achieve revenue goals.
- Determine appropriate marketing strategy for products by understanding market dynamics and customer needs
- Work closely with Database/Circulation Group to develop, manage, monitor, analyze and measure results and promotion effectiveness. Make recommendations to improve promotion response.
- Manage promotion expense budgets related to the responsibilities assigned above. Attend budget meetings. Identify possible cost savings in applicable areas.
- Manage and develop monthly reporting for analysis, including summary ‘dashboard’ reports for senior management to monitor product lifecycles and revenues.
- Participates on cross-functional teams working on fulfillment systems and web commerce systems to ensure that promotions will be successfully implemented.
- Assignments are received in objective or goal format. Provides general guidance to subordinates based on organizational goals and company policy. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the division’s objectives and schedules.
- Establishes operating policies and procedures that affect subordinate department units. Interprets, executes, and recommends modifications to divisional policies.
- Responsible for all projects assigned to the organizational unit. Acts as an advisor to subordinate supervisors or staff members to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems. Develops and administers budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Leads, develops and manages direct reports.