The July issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Annual 2013 Report on Proposals
- Annual 2013 National Electrical Code® Report on Proposals
- Submit Public Input Electronically for Fall 2014 documents
- Formal Interpretation Issued on NFPA 30A
- Safety Alert issued on SCBA Facepiece Lenses
- NFPA website shortcut links
- Committees Seeking Members
- Committees Soliciting Public Input
- Committee Calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.