Do you want to make a difference? NFPA has an ideal opportunity for an Associate Project Manager to perform division project management activities related to the Fire Adapted Communities program as assigned by a project manager. Duties include technical support of web content, conducting research, and developing and providing technical training.
The Associate Project Manager will work 30 hours per week out of our Denver, CO office.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Research, collect and draft new web content for the FAC website. Review and update current content as identified.
- Work with FAC Coalition members to ensure up to date information and links and help identify new technical content.
- Respond to web site inquiries.
- Assist with implementing and support of new multimedia features.
- Research grant and funding information for inclusion in web site section.
- Assist in development and implementation of pilot communities, technical guidebooks, training programs, and other initiatives as identified in the FAC and Division work plans.