The September issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIAs on NFPA 25, 101, 1917, and 1983
- TIAs issued on NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, 25, 72, 90A, 99, 269, 1124, 1971, and 1977
- Errata issued on NFPA 70E, 285, and 1906
- Standards Council meeting agenda available
- Committees seeking members
- Committees seeking enforcers
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.