The special September issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- First Draft Reports available for submitting public comments on Fall 2013 revision cycle documents
- Committee titles and scopes revised and approved by Standards Council
- New document on portable hand-held radios approved
- New document and committee approved on mass evacuation planning
- Committees seeking members
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.