The October issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- New document and committee approved on the use of respiratory protective equipment for emergency response operations (not involving structural firefighting).
- Standards Council minutes available
- Errata issued on NFPA 654 and NFPA 1127
- NFPA News in Brief
- Committees seeking members
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.