The July-August issue of Research Foundation News is available for your viewing. Featured items include:
- SupDet 2015 Call for Papers issued
- Proceedings available for London symposium on high challenge warehouse storage protection
- New reports issued:
- Fire Hazards of Exterior Wall Assemblies Containing Combustible Components
- Report of insurer’s forum on photovoltaic panel fire risk
- Sprinkler Protection Criteria for Exposed Expanded Group A Plastics
- Quantifying Heavy Snow Loads in NFPA 58
- Aircraft Loading Walkways; Literature and Information Review
- Development of a Permeation Test Method for Zippers and Other Closures
- Literature Review on Hybrid Fire Suppression Systems
Thanks for having a look! This bi-monthly Research Foundation newsletter describes new projects, research planning developments, newly issued reports, upcoming symposia, and other activities of the Foundation.
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now.